$37.00 / month
WordPress Updates Backups Maintenance Security Package Plan
The people and businesses we work with are constantly raving about the peace of mind they get from knowing we are on their side. We’d love to make your life easier too. Let experienced WordPress developers do what they know best so that you can concentrate on what you do best.
- Full Bi-Weekly Site Backup: We do an off-site backup of your complete site media files, theme files, all plugging files and database, so you have a guaranteed backup even if your server crashes.
- Database Optimization: We run a complete database optimization and repair which keeps your blog running faster and more efficiently. This removes overhead (fragmentation) caused by normal activity in WordPress.
- Scan For Broken: Fix the ones which are possible. Report the others. Broken links can cause rankings to decrease as it affects user experience.
- Update plugins: We keep your plugins up to date and check to ensure no negative effects have taken place. Updated plugins prevent security issues, functional patch problems, and give you new features as the plugin developer releases them.
- Theme Updates: Updated themes provide a patch for security issues, and deals with issues that the theme developer wants to remedy.
- Update WordPress Core: It is vital to update WordPress as old versions are vulnerable to security issues, and your updated or new plug-ins and themes may cease to function.
- SPAM & Revisions Cleanup: Which can slow down your blog overall performance.
- Malware Scan: We scan your site to ensure no Malware or malicious coding was installed on your site or server.
- WordPress Security: We install and fully configure better WordPress security to ensure your site is always safe and running at optimal performance. Just a few of the things we look at:
- Scan your site to instantly tell where vulnerabilities are and fix them
- Ban troublesome bots and other hosts
- Ban troublesome user agents
- Prevent brute force attacks by banning hosts and users with too many invalid login attempts
- Strengthen server security
- Enforce strong passwords for all accounts of a configurable minimum role
- Force SSL for admin pages (on supporting servers)
- Force SSL for any page or post (on supporting servers)
- Turn off file editing from within WordPress admin area
- Detect and block numerous attacks to your filesystem and database
- Remove the meta “Generator” tag
- Change the URLs for WordPress dashboard including login, admin, and more
- Completely turn off the ability to login for a given period (away mode)
- Remove theme, plugin, and core update notifications from users who do not have permission to update them
- Remove Windows Live Write header information
- Remove RSD header information
- Rename “admin” account
- Change the ID to the user with ID 1
- Change the WordPress database table prefix
- Change wp-content path
- Removes login error messages
- Display a random version number to none administrative users anywhere version is used
- Clone or Migrate Website: We will migrate your site to another WordPress friendly server for you.
- 24H Uptime Monitoring & Performance Scans: We continuously scan and monitor your site for up-time if your site goes down we will respond and address the issue.
- WordPress Video Tutorials: Full access to all of our WordPress tutorial videos.
- Need your WordPress site to do more? Ask our team. With years of experience in developing WordPress sites we know which theme works best. We know which plug-ins are trouble free and do what they say. We can also do a full backup and install new plug-ins for you. This will ensure, you have a trouble-free experience.