Responsive websites are web properties which automatically resize according to the size of the device browser being used. They instantly adjust to provide the optimal viewing experience. The design adapts by percentage as opposed to fixed pixel size. Being able to call upon different styles when the browser is detected to be at a certain size, these sites have become the website build of choice here at I Yee sales.
Responsive Website Design Advantages
- Cost savings by not having a mobile website built and designed.
- Time savings by not having to upkeep and maintain 2 separate websites.
- Being prepared for future devices as our world is continuously changing the size of them; the responsive website automatically adapts to these changes.
- If SEO search engine optimization is part of your marketing plan, Google has openly admitted that responsive web design should be the industry best practiced.
- Combining all the viewer analytics in one place.
- Being able to look fantastic not only on desktops and mobile phones, but also on tablets which are growing quickly in popularity.
- If your audience is accustomed to accessing your site on a desktop, the mobile site will give a very familiar look, feel and navigation.
Responsive website design allows you to stay ahead of the curve. With the multitude of devices of all sizes being produced and sold, it has now become the only type of website we build unless otherwise specified by our clients. It will increase your visibility in search engines and allow you to look great no matter if you’re target audience is on a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
If you have any questions regarding responsive website design, we are available 7 days a week.Contact Us