You can give people access to your advertising account from your ad account settings in your ads manager.
- Go to Account Settings in your Ads Manager.
- In the Ad Account Roles section, click Add a Person.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to add. …
- Select Ad Account Admin, Ad Account Advertiser or Ad Account Analyst and click Submit.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose an access level and click Submit. The person you add will immediately have access to your ad account at the level you chose.
Adding people to your advertising account doesn’t give them permission to log in as you or see things on your profile or Timeline that you haven’t shared with them.
Learn more about the different kinds of advertising permissions.